Last Updated: Jun 02, 2016
- Biomarker Tests for Molecularly Targeted Therapies The Key to Unlocking Precision Medicine
G Lyman et al, NEJM, June 1, 2016
- Data integration to prioritize drugs using genomics and curated data.
Louhimo Riku et al. BioData mining 2016 921
- Attitudes to incorporating genomic risk assessments into population screening programs: the importance of purpose, context and deliberation.
Nicholls Stuart G et al. BMC medical genomics 2016 9(1) 25
- Confronting the Care Delivery Challenges Arising from Precision Medicine.
Kohn Elise C et al. Frontiers in oncology 2016 6106
- H2020 and beyond: skip discrepancy between theory and practice of Personalized Medicine. A position paper by the Italian Society of Personalized Medicine.
Borro M et al. Current pharmaceutical biotechnology 2016 May
- Toward precision medicine and health: Opportunities and challenges in allergic diseases.
Galli Stephen Joseph et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2016 May 137(5) 1289-300
- Why Public Health Is Critical in a Precision Medicine World
Ellen Clayton video presentation, Boston University, 2015
- Toward Novel Diagnostics for Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma? An Association Study of Polymorphic Variation in Ras Homolog Family Member (A, B, C, D) Genes RHOA, RHOB, RHOC, and RHOD.
Saracaloglu Ahmet, et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2016 5 (5) 290-5
- Building towards precision medicine: empowering medical professionals for the next revolution.
McGrath Scott et al. BMC medical genomics 2016 9(1) 23
- Can precision medicine help prevent diseases?
Harvard School of Public Health, May 2016
- From Individualized Treatment of Sickle Cell Pain to Precision Medicine: A 40-Year Journey.
Ballas Samir K et al. Journal of clinical medicine research 2016 May 8(5) 357-60
- Phenome-Wide Association Studies as a Tool to Advance Precision Medicine.
Denny Joshua C et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2016 May
- UK Groups Pilot Pediatric Gene Test.
et al. Cancer discovery 2016 May
- A missense variant in GLP1R gene is associated with the glycemic response to treatment with gliptins.
Javorský Martin, et al. Diabetes, obesity & metabolism 2016 5
- Potential utility of precision medicine for older adults with polypharmacy: a case series study.
Finkelstein Joseph et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2016 931-45
- Convergence of Implementation Science, Precision Medicine, and the Learning Health Care System: A New Model for Biomedical Research.
Chambers David A et al. JAMA 2016 May 315(18) 1941-1942
- Convergence of Implementation Science, Precision Medicine, and the Learning Health Care System- A New Model for Biomedical Research
DA Chambers et al, JAMA< May 10, 2016
- A standardized, evidence-based protocol to assess clinical actionability of genetic disorders associated with genomic variation.
Hunter Jessica Ezzell et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Apr
- Genetic susceptibility to cerebrovascular disease.
Della-Morte David et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2016 Apr 27(2) 187-95
- Information Needs in the Precision Medicine Era: How Genetics Home Reference Can Help.
Collins Heather et al. Interactive journal of medical research 2016 5(2) e13
- Making precision medicine a reality: Genomics researchers unveil road map to disease origin,
EurekAlert, April 28, 2016
- The over-hyping of precision medicine,
by Tan Shiow Chin, Star 2, May 1, 2016
- Molecular cytology genotyping of primary and metastatic GI stromal tumors by using a custom 2-gene targeted next-generation sequencing panel with therapeutic intent.
Gleeson Ferga C, et al. Gastrointestinal endoscopy 2016 4
- A Bioinformatics approach for precision medicine Off-Label drug selection among triple negative breast cancer patients.
Cheng Lijun et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2016 Apr
- An informatics research agenda to support precision medicine: seven key areas.
Tenenbaum Jessica D et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2016 Apr
- Public Health Dean Delivers Keynote on New Era of Precision Medicine During CCTS Conference,
by Elizabeth Adams. University of Kentucky News, April 25, 2016
- A Prospective Pharmacogenomic Study of Crohn's Disease Patients during Routine Therapy with Anti-TNF-? Drug Adalimumab: Contribution of ATG5, NFKB1, and CRP Genes to Pharmacodynamic Variability.
Deželak Matjaž, et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2016 4
- The Shift From Personalized Medicine to Precision Medicine and Precision Public Health: Words Matter!
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, April 21, 2016
- Development of a Melting Curve-Based Allele-Specific PCR of Apolipoprotein E (APOE) Genotyping Method for Genomic DNA, Guthrie Blood Spot, and Whole Blood.
Chen Chia-Hsiang, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (4) e0153593
- OncDRS: An integrative clinical and genomic data platform for enabling translational research and precision medicine.
Orechia John et al. Applied & translational genomics 2015 Sep 618-25
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (1)