Precision Public Health for the Era of Precision Medicine
Last Updated: May 26, 2016
- Precision Public Health Summit
UCSF, June 6-7, 2016
- PALB2: research reaching to clinical outcomes for women with breast cancer.
Southey Melissa C, et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2016 0 9
- The Shift From Personalized Medicine to Precision Medicine and Precision Public Health: Words Matter!
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, April 21, 2016
- Precision Public Health
Frontiers online journals, research topic
- Public Health Grand Rounds with Sue Desmond-Hellmann
Video presentation on Precision Public Health, Aspen Institute
- Video: From Precision Medicine to Precision Public Health
Muin Khoury keynote speech at Stanford University Population Health Sciences Colloquium, October 2015
- Precision Public Health for the Era of Precision Medicine.
Khoury Muin J et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2015 Nov
- We screen newborns, don't we?: realizing the promise of public health genomics.
Evans James P et al. Genet. Med. 2013 May (5) 332-4
- Precision Medicine: Not just ?genes, drugs, and disease?
William Riley, OBSSR, February 2, 2015
- CDC Advanced Molecular Detection infectious disease initiative
Will improve the ability of public health to detect outbreaks sooner and respond more effectively, saving lives and reducing cost
- CDC Blog Post- Precision Public Health and Precision Medicine: Two Peas in a Pod
Muin Khoury, Office of Public Health Genomics
- CDC National Biomonitoring Program
Assesses nutritional status and the exposure of the U.S. population to environmental chemicals and toxic substances
- CDC National Diabetes Prevention Program
- CDC's Vision for Public Health Surveillance in the 21st Century[PDF 872.86 KB]
MMWR 2012; suppl 61
- Human (1)
- Pathogen (0)
- Cancer Genomics and Epidemiology Navigator (CGEN)
- Genetics and Genomics Competencies Center (G2C2)
- NIH Genetic Testing Registry
- NIH MedGen Database
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM)