- A First in Hemophilia B Therapy
Voelker R JAMA. 2016;315(15):1555
- Personalizing the royal treatment for hemophilia
Hulbert ML Science Translational Medicine 20 Apr 2016
- MASAC Releases New Recommendation on Inhibitors In Light of CDC Findings,
National Hemophilia Foundation, November 10, 2015
- Harnessing RNA Interference for Therapy: The Silent Treatment.
Lieberman Judy et al. JAMA 2015 Mar 24. 313(12) 1207-1208
- Hemophilia A: Dental considerations and management.
Shastry Shilpa Padar et al. J Int Soc Prev Community Dent 2014 Dec (Suppl 3) S147-52
domingo, 10 de diciembre de 2017
Hemophilia [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.