- Achievements, challenges and unmet needs for haemophilia patients with inhibitors: Report from a symposium in Paris, France on 20 November 2014.
Dargaud Y et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2016 Jan 22 Suppl 11-24
- Game, set, match for factor VIII mismatch?
Miller Connie H et al. Blood 2015 Aug 13. 126(7) 829-30
- Evaluation of von Willebrand factor phenotypes and genotypes in Hemophilia A patients with and without identified F8 mutations.
Boylan B et al. J. Thromb. Haemost. 2015 Jun 13(6) 1036-42
- Mutation analysis of a cohort of US patients with hemophilia B.
Li Tengguo et al. Am. J. Hematol. 2014 Apr 89(4) 375-9
- The CDC Hemophilia A Mutation Project (CHAMP) mutation list: a new online resource.
Payne Amanda B et al. Hum. Mutat. 2013 Feb 34(2) E2382-91
domingo, 10 de diciembre de 2017
Hemophilia [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.