- Breast Cancer Screening Among Women by Nativity, Birthplace, and Length of Time in the United States.Natl Health Stat Report. 2019 Oct;(129):1-15.PMID: 31751203
- Disparities in vaccinations and cancer screening among U.S.- and foreign-born Arab and European American non-Hispanic White women.Womens Health Issues. 2015 Jan-Feb;25(1):56-62. doi: 10.1016/j.whi.2014.10.002. Epub 2014 Dec 12.PMID: 25498764
- HPV Vaccination Among Foreign-Born Women: Examining the National Health Interview Survey 2013-2015.Am J Prev Med. 2018 Jan;54(1):20-27. doi: 10.1016/j.amepre.2017.08.017. Epub 2017 Oct 23.PMID: 29074320 Free PMC article.
- Supplemental Screening for Breast Cancer in Women With Dense Breasts: A Systematic Review for the U.S. Preventive Service Task Force [Internet].Rockville (MD): Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US); 2016 Jan. Report No.: 14-05201-EF-3.PMID: 26866210 Free Books & Documents. Review.
- Screening for Cervical Cancer With High-Risk Human Papillomavirus Testing: A Systematic Evidence Review for the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force [Internet].Rockville (MD): Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US); 2018 Aug. Report No.: 17-05231-EF-1.PMID: 30256575 Free Books & Documents. Review.