Last Posted: Aug 27, 2020
- Association of MUC16 Mutation With Response to Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in Solid Tumors
L Zhang et al, JAMA Network Open, August 26, 2020
- Identification of Hepatocellular Carcinoma prognostic markers based on 10-immune gene signature.
Zhao Kaifei et al. Bioscience reports 2020 Aug
- Tumor copy-number alterations predict response to immune-checkpoint-blockade in gastrointestinal cancer.
Lu Zhihao et al. Journal for immunotherapy of cancer 2020 Aug 8(2)
- A prognostic signature based on immune-related genes for cervical squamous cell carcinoma and endocervical adenocarcinoma.
Liu Jinhui et al. International immunopharmacology 2020 Aug 88106884
- A robust signature associated with patient prognosis and tumor immune microenvironment based on immune-related genes in lung squamous cell carcinoma.
Zhou Hao et al. International immunopharmacology 2020 Aug 88106856
- Analysis of prognostic genes in the tumor microenvironment of lung adenocarcinoma.
Xu Zhan-Yu et al. PeerJ 2020 8e9530
- Tumor mutation burden in Chinese cancer patients and the underlying driving pathways of high tumor mutation burden across different cancer types.
Jiao Xiao-Dong et al. Annals of translational medicine 2020 Jul 8(14) 860
- A novel risk score based on a combined signature of 10 immune system genes to predict bladder cancer prognosis.
Tang Yunliang et al. International immunopharmacology 2020 Aug 87106851
- Mismatch Repair Protein Deficiency/Microsatellite Instability Is Rare in Cholangiocarcinomas and Associated With Distinctive Morphologies.
Ju Jennifer Y et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2020 153(5) 598-604
- Tumor mutational burden quantification from targeted gene panels: major advancements and challenges.
Fancello Laura et al. Journal for immunotherapy of cancer 2019 7(1) 183