Last Posted: Aug 29, 2020
- Revisiting Health Care System Data Priorities to Improve Population Health and Address Inequity
CC Kenyon et al, JAMA Health Forum, August 28 2020
- US racial inequality may be as deadly as COVID-19.
Wrigley-Field Elizabeth et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2020 Aug
- Hidden in Plain Sight — Reconsidering the Use of Race Correction in Clinical Algorithms
DA Vyas et al, NEJM, August 27, 2020
- Willingness to Participate in Health Research Among Community-Dwelling Middle-Aged and Older Adults: Does Race/Ethnicity Matter?
Milani Sadaf Arefi et al. Journal of racial and ethnic health disparities 2020 Aug
- Alaska Native genomic research: perspectives from Alaska Native leaders, federal staff, and biomedical researchers.
Hiratsuka Vanessa Y et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Aug
- Predictably unequal: understanding and addressing concerns that algorithmic clinical prediction may increase health disparities.
Paulus Jessica K et al. NPJ digital medicine 2020 399
- Health Disparities and COVID-19: A Retrospective Study Examining Individual and Community Factors Causing Disproportionate COVID-19 Outcomes in Cook County, Illinois, March 16-May 31, 2020
L Unruh et al, MEDRXIV, August 24, 2020
- Bias at Warp Speed: How AI may Contribute to the Disparities Gap in the Time of COVID-19.
Röösli Eliane et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2020 Aug
- Race Disparities in the COVID-19 Pandemic—Solutions Lie in Policy, Not Biology
LE Boulware, JAMA Network Open, AUgust 18, 2020
- Disparities in Incidence of COVID-19 Among Underrepresented Racial/Ethnic Groups in Counties Identified as Hotspots During June 5–18, 2020 — 22 States, February–June 2020
JT Moore et al, CDC MMWR, August 14, 2020