Last Posted: Aug 29, 2020
- Successful application of genome sequencing in a diagnostic setting: 1007 index cases from a clinically heterogeneous cohort
AM Bertoli-Avella et al, EJHG, August 28, 2020
- Pediatric pharmacogenomics: challenges and opportunities: on behalf of the Sanford Children’s Genomic Medicine Consortium
D Gregornik et al, Pharmacogenetics Journal, August 26, 2020
- The road ahead in genetics and genomics
AL McGuire et al, Nature Rev Genetics, August 24, 2020
- Airmen and health-care providers’ attitudes toward the use of genomic sequencing in the US Air Force: findings from the MilSeq Project
S Pereira et al, Genetics in Medicine, August 18, 2020
- Pharmacogenomics of COVID-19 therapies
T Takahashi et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, August 18, 2020
- Cancer genomic medicine in Japan.
Mano Hiroyuki et al. Proceedings of the Japan Academy. Series B, Physical and biological sciences 2020 96(7) 316-321
- Frequency and spectrum of actionable pathogenic secondary findings in Taiwanese exomes.
Kuo Chieh-Wen et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 Aug e1455
- Integration of genetic and histopathology data in interpretation of kidney disease.
Murray Susan L et al. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 2020 Jul 35(7) 1113-1132
- Partially automated whole-genome sequencing reanalysis of previously undiagnosed pediatric patients can efficiently yield new diagnoses
KN James et al NPJ Genomic Medicine, August 11, 2020
- Community-based recruitment and exome sequencing indicates high diagnostic yield in adults with intellectual disability.
Sabo Aniko et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2020 Aug e1439