Last Posted: Aug 28, 2020
- Tailoring Intensity of Active Surveillance for Low-Risk Prostate Cancer Based on Individualized Prediction of Risk Stability.
Cooperberg Matthew R et al. JAMA oncology 2020 Aug e203187
- Germline HOXB13 G84E mutation carriers and risk to twenty common types of cancer: results from the UK Biobank.
Wei Jun et al. British journal of cancer 2020 Aug
- A 10-gene signature as a predictor of biochemical recurrence after radical prostatectomy in patients with prostate cancer and a Gleason score ≥7.
Wu Xiangkun et al. Oncology letters 2020 Sep 20(3) 2906-2918
- MiR-93/miR-375: Diagnostic Potential, Aggressiveness Correlation and Common Target Genes in Prostate Cancer.
Ciszkowicz Ewa et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2020 Aug 21(16)
- Examining HSD3B1 as a possible biomarker to detect prostate cancer patients who are likely to progress on ADT.
Handy Whitney F et al. Cancer biology & therapy 2020 Aug 1-3
- Patterns of cancer family history and genetic counseling eligibility among African Americans with breast, prostate, lung, and colorectal cancers: A Detroit Research on Cancer Survivors cohort study.
Purrington Kristen S et al. Cancer 2020 Aug
- Artificial intelligence assistance significantly improves Gleason grading of prostate biopsies by pathologists.
Bulten Wouter et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2020 Aug
- Dr. Answer AI for prostate cancer: Clinical outcome prediction model and service.
Rho Mi Jung et al. PloS one 2020 15(8) e0236553
- Multicenter Multireader Evaluation of an Artificial Intelligence-Based Attention Mapping System for the Detection of Prostate Cancer With Multiparametric MRI.
Mehralivand Sherif et al. AJR. American journal of roentgenology 2020 Aug 1-10
- PSA-based machine learning model improves prostate cancer risk stratification in a screening population.
Perera Marlon et al. World journal of urology 2020 Aug