Last Posted: Aug 28, 2020
- CYP2C19 Genotyping to Guide Antiplatelet Therapy After Percutaneous Coronary Interventions: One Size Rarely Fits All.
Moliterno David J et al. JAMA 2020 08 (8) 747-749
- Pediatric pharmacogenomics: challenges and opportunities: on behalf of the Sanford Children’s Genomic Medicine Consortium
D Gregornik et al, Pharmacogenetics Journal, August 26, 2020
- Pharmacogenetics in clinical practice: current level of knowledge among Flemish physicians and pharmacists.
Edris Ahmed et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2020 Aug
- Clinical Utility of CYP2C19 Genotype-Guided Antiplatelet Therapy in Patients at Risk of Adverse Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Events: A Review of Emerging Evidence.
Gower Megan N et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2020 13239-252
- Identification of high-impact gene-drug pairs for pharmacogenetic testing in Alberta, Canada.
Fan Mikayla et al. Pharmacogenetics and genomics 2020 Aug
- Data Integration Using Advances in Machine Learning in Drug Discovery and Molecular Biology.
Hudson Irene Lena et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2021 2190167-184
- Pharmacogenomics Instruction Depth, Extent, and Perception in US Medical Curricula.
Basyouni Dara et al. Journal of medical education and curricular development 72382120520930772
- Pharmacogenomics of COVID-19 therapies
T Takahashi et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, August 18, 2020
- Description of Pharmacogenomic Testing Among Patients Admitted to the Intensive Care Unit After Cardiovascular Surgery.
Peterson Pamela E et al. Journal of intensive care medicine 2020 Jul 885066620946303
- Development of Customizable Implementation Guides to Support Clinical Adoption of Pharmacogenomics: Experiences of the Implementing GeNomics In pracTicE (IGNITE) Network.
Duong Benjamin Q et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2020 13217-226