COVID-19 Genomics and Precision Public Health Weekly Update Content
News, Reviews and Commentaries
- AI Methods Make COVID-19 Forecasting More Local
S Fernandez, Nexgov, August 10, 2020
- Host Polymorphisms May Impact SARS-CoV-2 Infectivity.
Brest Patrick et al. Trends in genetics : TIG 2020 Aug
- First Covid-19 reinfection documented in Hong Kong, researchers say
A Joseph, Stat News, August 24, 2020
- Real-time public health communication of local SARS-CoV-2 genomic epidemiology.
Kalinich Chaney C et al. PLoS biology 2020 Aug (8) e3000869
- Applications of machine learning and artificial intelligence for Covid-19 (SARS-CoV-2) pandemic: A review.
Lalmuanawma Samuel et al. Chaos, solitons, and fractals 2020 Oct 110059
- Vaccines targeting SARS-CoV-2 tested in humans
KM Edwards, Nature Medicine, August 24, 2020
- Two metres or one: what is the evidence for physical distancing in covid-19?
NR Jones et al, BMJ, August 25, 2020
- Genetic data show how a single superspreading event sent coronavirus across Massachusetts — and the nation The emerging field of genomic sequencing provides critical information into how the virus spreads.
Washington Post, August 25, 2020