Last Posted: Aug 31, 2020
- External Evaluation of 3 Commercial Artificial Intelligence Algorithms for Independent Assessment of Screening Mammograms
JM Salim et al, JAMA Oncology, August 27, 2020
- Genetic Disease Risk Impacted by Entire Genome, Study Reveals
J Kent, Health Analytics, August 27, 2020
- Implications of CLSPN Variants in Cellular Function and Susceptibility to Cancer.
Azenha Diana et al. Cancers 2020 Aug 12(9)
- A Pre-Test-Post-Test Trial of a Breast Cancer Risk Report for Women in Their 40s.
Schonberg Mara A et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2020 Sep 59(3) 343-354
- Clinical implications of prospective genomic profiling of metastatic breast cancer patients.
van Geelen Courtney T et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2020 Aug 22(1) 91
- Clinicopathologic features of breast cancer reclassified as HER2-amplified by fluorescence in situ hybridization with alternative chromosome 17 probes.
Blanton Kristen C et al. Annals of diagnostic pathology 2020 Aug 48151576
- Differences in Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Among U.S. Women by Nativity and Family History.
Donley Tiffany et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2020 Aug
- Discordance in 21-gene recurrence scores between paired breast cancer samples is inversely associated with patient age.
Bernhardt Sarah M et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2020 Aug 22(1) 90
- Implementation of a High-Risk Breast Clinic for Comprehensive Care of Women With Elevated Breast Cancer Risk Identified by Risk Assessment Models in the Community.
Laws Alison et al. JCO oncology practice 2020 Aug OP2000256
- Lack of familiarity with genetic testing among patients in Ireland with Cancer.
Mullally William J et al. Irish journal of medical science 2020 Aug