Last Posted: Aug 31, 2020
- Predicting risk of late age-related macular degeneration using deep learning
Y Peng et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, August 27, 2020
- Machine Learning Techniques for Ophthalmic Data Processing: A Review.
Sarhan Mhd Hasan et al. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics 2020 Jul PP
- Current Perspective on Age-Related Macular Degeneration
U Chakravarty et al, JAMA, August 6, 2020
- Unbiased identification of novel subclinical imaging biomarkers using unsupervised deep learning.
Waldstein Sebastian M et al. Scientific reports 2020 Jul 10(1) 12954
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in Targeting Retinal Diseases.
Sorrentino Francesco Saverio et al. Current drug targets 2020 Jul
- Insights into the growing popularity of artificial intelligence in ophthalmology.
Dutt Sreetama et al. Indian journal of ophthalmology 2020 Jul 68(7) 1339-1346
- Automated diagnoses of age-related macular degeneration and polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy using bi-modal deep convolutional neural networks.
Xu Zhiyan et al. The British journal of ophthalmology 2020 Jun
- AI Systems Predict the Course of Macular Degeneration
L Harrison, Medscape, May 27, 2020
- Predicting conversion to wet age-related macular degeneration using deep learning
J Yim et al, Nature Medicine, May 18, 2020
- A semi-automated machine-learning based workflow for ellipsoid zone analysis in eyes with macular edema: SCORE2 pilot study.
Etheridge Tyler et al. PloS one 2020 15(4) e0232494