- Mammographic screening in male patients at high risk for breast cancer: is it worth it?Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2019 Oct;177(3):705-711. doi: 10.1007/s10549-019-05338-1. Epub 2019 Jul 6.PMID: 31280425
- Genetic testing for a BRCA1 mutation: prophylactic surgery and screening behavior in women 2 years post testing.Am J Med Genet A. 2003 Apr 30;118A(3):201-9. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.10102.PMID: 12673648
- Risk Assessment, Genetic Counseling, and Genetic Testing for BRCA-Related Cancer: US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement.JAMA. 2019 Aug 20;322(7):652-665. doi: 10.1001/jama.2019.10987.PMID: 31429903
- Risk Assessment, Genetic Counseling, and Genetic Testing for BRCA-Related Cancer: Systematic Review to Update the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation [Internet].Rockville (MD): Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US); 2013 Dec. Report No.: 12-05164-EF-1.PMID: 24432435 Free Books & Documents. Review.
- Genetic Tests for Breast and Ovarian Cancer [Internet].Oslo, Norway: Knowledge Centre for the Health Services at The Norwegian Institute of Public Health (NIPH); 2008 Feb. Report from Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services (NOKC) No. 05-2008.PMID: 29319983 Free Books & Documents. Review.