Last Posted: Aug 29, 2020
- Genetics meets proteomics: perspectives for large population-based studies
K Suhre et al, Nature Rev Genetics, August 28, 2020
- Prognostic implication and functional annotations of APOBEC3G expression in patients with Melanoma.
Han Wei et al. Journal of Cancer 2020 11(17) 5245-5256
- Strategies to enable large-scale proteomics for reproducible research
RC Poulos et al, Nature Comms, July 30, 2020
- Mass spectrometry-based proteomic techniques to identify cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers for diagnosing suspected central nervous system infections. A systematic review.
Bharucha Tehmina et al. The Journal of infection 2019 79(5) 407-418
- Proteins in stool as biomarkers for non-invasive detection of colorectal adenomas with high risk of progression.
Komor Malgorzata A et al. The Journal of pathology 2020 250(3) 288-298
- Proteome analysis of non-small cell lung cancer cell line secretomes and patient sputum reveals biofluid biomarker candidates for cisplatin response prediction.
Böttger Franziska et al. Journal of proteomics 2019 196106-119
- Population Genetics of SARS-CoV-2: Disentangling Effects of Sampling Bias and Infection Clusters.
Liu Qi et al. Genomics, proteomics & bioinformatics 2020 Jul
- Proteomics and informatics for understanding phases and identifying biomarkers in COVID-19 disease.
Whetton Anthony D et al. Journal of proteome research 2020 Jul
- Lung Adenocarcinoma (LUAD) Discoveries from two NCI Proteomics Consortia
NCI, July 9, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence and Hypertension: Recent Advances and Future Outlook.
Chaikijurajai Thanat et al. American journal of hypertension 2020 Jul