Last Updated: Jun 02, 2016
- Urban Dust Microbiome: Impact on Later Atopy and Wheezing.
Tischer Christina, et al. Environmental health perspectives 2016 5
- IL-10 gene polymorphism is associated with preschool atopy and early-life recurrent wheezing after bronchiolitis in infancy.
Korppi Matti, et al. Pediatric pulmonology 2016 5
- Early Exposure to Traffic-Related Air Pollution, Respiratory Symptoms at 4 Years of Age, and Potential Effect Modification by Parental Allergy, Stressful Family Events, and Gender: A Prospective Follow-up Study of the PARIS Birth Cohort.
Rancière Fanny, et al. Environmental health perspectives 2016 5
- Toward precision medicine and health: Opportunities and challenges in allergic diseases.
Galli Stephen Joseph et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2016 May 137(5) 1289-300
- DNA methylation and genetic polymorphisms of the Leptin gene interact to influence lung function outcomes and asthma at 18 years of age.
Mukherjee Nandini, et al. International journal of molecular epidemiology and genetics 2016 0 (1) 1-17
- Exhaustive Genome-Wide Search for SNP-SNP Interactions Across Ten Human Diseases.
Murk William, et al. G3 (Bethesda, Md.) 2016 5
- Impact of I/D polymorphism of ACE gene on risk of development and course of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Mlak R, et al. Archives of medical science : AMS 2016 4 (2) 279-87
- Phenome-Wide Association Study for Alcohol and Nicotine Risk Alleles in 26,394 Women.
Polimanti Renato, et al. Neuropsychopharmacology : official publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2016 5
- You Can Control Your Asthma
- IL-33 polymorphisms are associated with increased risk of hay fever and reduced Regulatory T cells in a birth cohort.
Schröder Paul Christoph, et al. Pediatric allergy and immunology : official publication of the European Society of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology 2016 5
- Polymorphisms in the vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) gene associated with asthma.
Lu H Y, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016 0 (2)
- Transferability of genome-wide associated loci for asthma in African Americans.
Faruque Mezbah U, et al. The Journal of asthma : official journal of the Association for the Care of Asthma 2016 5 0
- Polymorphisms and haplotypes of the chromosome locus 17q12-17q21.1 contribute to adult asthma susceptibility in Slovenian patients.
Žavbi Mateja, et al. Human immunology 2016 5
- Asthma inflammatory phenotypes show differential microRNA expression in sputum.
Maes Tania, et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2016 5 (5) 1433-46
- Maternal smoking during pregnancy leaves lasting marks on the child's genetic regulatory machinery contributing to lung disease development later in life.
Kabesch Michael, et al. Allergy 2016 5
- GLCCI1 Variation Is Associated with Asthma Susceptibility and Inhaled Corticosteroid Response in a Chinese Han Population.
Hu Chengping, et al. Archives of medical research 2016 4
- Identification of a new locus at 16q12 associated with time to asthma onset.
Sarnowski Chloé, et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2016 4
- Asthma Genetics in the Post-GWAS Era.
Ober Carole et al. Annals of the American Thoracic Society 2016 Mar 13 Suppl 1S85-90
- CDCs National Asthma Control Program
Program helps Americans with asthma achieve better health and improved quality of life
- [ORMDL3 polymorphisms and their relationship with OPN and TGF-?1 levels in children with asthma in Hunan, China: an analysis of 98 cases].
Yang Ai-Mei, et al. Zhongguo dang dai er ke za zhi = Chinese journal of contemporary pediatrics 2016 4 (4) 324-8
- Association between the three functional miR-146a single-nucleotide polymorphisms, rs2910164, rs57095329, and rs2431697, and autoimmune disease susceptibility: A meta-analysis.
Park Robin, et al. Autoimmunity 2016 4 1-8
- Neutrophilic superoxide production can assess pharmacological and pharmacogenetic ?-adrenoreceptor effects.
Reinartz Michael T, et al. Allergy 2016 4
- Genetic risk of TNFSF4 and FAM167A-BLK polymorphisms in children with asthma and allergic rhinitis in a Han Chinese population.
Liu Yun, et al. The Journal of asthma : official journal of the Association for the Care of Asthma 2016 4 1-9
- Vitamin D Receptor Polymorphisms May Contribute to Asthma Risk.
Han Ji-Chang, et al. The Journal of asthma : official journal of the Association for the Care of Asthma 2016 4 0
- A novel approach to understanding the role of polymorphic forms of the NR3C1 and TGF-?1 genes in the modulation of the expression of IL-5 and IL-15 mRNA in asthmatic inflammation.
Panek Micha?, et al. Molecular medicine reports 2016 4
- Prevalence and factors associated with asthma in students from Montes Claros, Minas Gerais, Brazil.
Coelho Magna Adaci de Quadros, et al. Ciencia & saude coletiva 2016 4 (4) 1207-1216
- Association between thromboxane A2 receptor polymorphisms and asthma risk: a meta-analysis.
Pan Yilin, et al. The Journal of asthma : official journal of the Association for the Care of Asthma 2016 4 1-29
- Asthma susceptibility variants are more strongly associated with clinically similar subgroups.
Lavoie-Charland Emilie, et al. The Journal of asthma : official journal of the Association for the Care of Asthma 2016 4 0
- Chitinase activation in patients with fungus-associated cystic fibrosis lung disease.
Hector Andreas, et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2016 4
- Gastroesophageal dysmotility is associated with the impairment of cough-specific quality of life in patients with cough variant asthma.
Kanemitsu Yoshihiro, et al. Allergology international : official journal of the Japanese Society of Allergology 2016 4
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (1)
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (3)