Last Updated: Jun 02, 2016
- Effect of CLU genetic variants on cerebrospinal fluid and neuroimaging markers in healthy, mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease cohorts.
Tan Lin, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 26027
- Beer Drinking Associates with Lower Burden of Amyloid Beta Aggregation in the Brain: Helsinki Sudden Death Series.
Kok Eloise H, et al. Alcoholism, clinical and experimental research 2016 5
- Influence of four polymorphisms in ABCA1 and PTGS2 genes on risk of Alzheimer's disease: a meta-analysis.
Chen Qicong, et al. Neurological sciences : official journal of the Italian Neurological Society and of the Italian Society of Clinical Neurophysiology 2016 5
- Lack of Association between SLC24A4 Polymorphism and Late-onset Alzheimer's Disease in Han Chinese.
Lu Huan, et al. Current neurovascular research 2016 5
- Blood glucose levels and cortical thinning in cognitively normal, middle-aged adults.
Wennberg Alexandra M V, et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2016 6 89-95
- Synergistic Increase of Serum BDNF in Alzheimer Patients Treated with Cerebrolysin and Donepezil: Association with Cognitive Improvement in ApoE4 Cases.
Alvarez X Anton, et al. The international journal of neuropsychopharmacology / official scientific journal of the Collegium Internationale Neuropsychopharmacologicum (CINP) 2016 4
- Cerebrospinal Fluid TDP-43 in Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Patients with and without the C9ORF72 Hexanucleotide Expansion.
Junttila Anna, et al. Dementia and geriatric cognitive disorders extra 0 0 (1) 142-9
- Conversion from MCI to AD in patients with the APOE ?4 genotype: Prediction by plasma HCY and serum BDNF.
Zheng Lei, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 5
- Impact of sex and APOE4 on cerebral amyloid angiopathy in Alzheimer's disease.
Shinohara Mitsuru, et al. Acta neuropathologica 2016 5
- SNCA Gene Polymorphism may Contribute to an Increased Risk of Alzheimer's Disease.
Wang Quanbao, et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2016 5
- The synergistic risk effect of apolipoprotein ?4 and DNA (cytosine-5-)-methyltransferase 3 beta (DNMT3B) haplotype for Alzheimer's disease.
de Bem Cíntia Monique Boschmann Ens, et al. Molecular biology reports 2016 5
- Associations of APOE ?4 With Health and Financial Literacy Among Community-Based Older Adults Without Dementia.
Stewart Christopher C, et al. The journals of gerontology. Series B, Psychological sciences and social sciences 2016 5
- Impact of SORL1 genetic variations on MRI markers in non-demented elders.
Yin Rui-Hua, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- APOE Genotype in the Ethnic Majority and Minority Groups of Laos and the Implications for Non-Communicable Diseases.
Midorikawa Kaoru, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (5) e0155072
- Homocysteine metabolism and the associations of global DNA methylation with selected gene polymorphisms and nutritional factors in patients with dementia.
Bednarska-Makaruk Ma?gorzata, et al. Experimental gerontology 2016 5
- Neuroimaging Correlates of Frontotemporal Dementia Associated with SQSTM1 Mutations.
Luis Elkin, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2016 5
- Multimodal Brain Imaging Reveals Structural Differences in Alzheimer's Disease Polygenic Risk Carriers: A Study in Healthy Young Adults.
Foley Sonya F, et al. Biological psychiatry 2016 3
- Accelerated decline in white matter integrity in clinically normal individuals at risk for Alzheimer's disease.
Rieckmann Anna, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 6 177-88
- NME8 rs2718058 polymorphism with Alzheimer's disease risk: a replication and meta-analysis.
Liu Shu-Lei, et al. Oncotarget 2016 4
- Cardiometabolic risk factors predict cerebrovascular health in older adults: results from the Brain in Motion study.
Tyndall Amanda V, et al. Physiological reports 2016 4 (8)
- Neuropsychiatric symptoms and Apolipoprotein E: Associations with eventual Alzheimer's disease development.
Burke Shanna L, et al. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics 2016 4 231-238
- Association of genetic risk factors with cognitive decline: the PATH through life project.
Andrews Shea J, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 5 150-8
- CHRNA7 Gene and Response to Cholinesterase Inhibitors in an Italian Cohort of Alzheimer's Disease Patients.
Clarelli Ferdinando, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2016 4
- Dementia and Rapid Mortality: Who is at Risk?
Staekenborg Salka S, et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2016 4
- EEG-directed connectivity from posterior brain regions is decreased in dementia with Lewy bodies: a comparison with Alzheimer's disease and controls.
Dauwan Meenakshi, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 5 122-9
- The executive prominent/memory prominent spectrum in Alzheimer's disease is highly heritable.
Mez Jesse, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 5 115-21
- Gene Prioritization for Imaging Genetics Studies Using Gene Ontology and a Stratified False Discovery Rate Approach.
Patel Sejal, et al. Frontiers in neuroinformatics 2016 0 14
- Influence of APOE Genotype on Alzheimer's Disease CSF Biomarkers in a Spanish Population.
Monge-Argilés J A, et al. BioMed research international 2016 0 1390620
- No association of the variant rs11887120 in DNMT3A with cognitive decline in individuals with mild cognitive impairment.
Bey Katharina, et al. Epigenomics 2016 4
- Association Between Genetic Traits for Immune-Mediated Diseases and Alzheimer Disease.
Yokoyama Jennifer S, et al. JAMA neurology 2016 4
- CDC Information (5)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (3542)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (23)
- Pathogen (0)