- Genome-wide study of resistant hypertension identified from electronic health records.
Dumitrescu Logan et al. PloS one 2017 12(2) e0171745
- Genome-wide association analysis identifies novel blood pressure loci and offers biological insights into cardiovascular risk
HR Warren et al, Nature Genetics, January 30, 2017
- The evolving science of apolipoprotein-L1 and kidney disease.
Chen Teresa K et al. Current opinion in nephrology and hypertension 2016 May 25(3) 217-25
- Genetic screening in arterial hypertension.
Rossi Gian Paolo et al. Nature reviews. Endocrinology 2017 Jan
- Genotypic carriers of the obesity-associated FTO polymorphism exhibit different cardiometabolic profiles after an intervention.
Moraes Greice G et al. Anais da Academia Brasileira de Ciencias 88(4) 2331-2339
domingo, 26 de marzo de 2017
Blood pressure | https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | Blood pressure
Last Posted: Mar-24-2017 8AM
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.