- Down syndrome and the complexity of genome dosage imbalance.
Antonarakis Stylianos E et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2017 Mar 18(3) 147-163
- Noninvasive Prenatal Screening of Fetal Aneuploidy without Massively Parallel Sequencing.
Xu Chenming et al. Clinical chemistry 2017 Feb
- Noninvasive prenatal testing: more caution in counseling is needed in high risk pregnancies with ultrasound abnormalities.
Oneda Beatrice et al. European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology 2016 May 20072-5
- Clinical experience from Thailand: noninvasive prenatal testing as screening tests for trisomies 21, 18 and 13 in 4736 pregnancies.
Manotaya S et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2016 Mar 36(3) 224-31
- Fetal genome profiling at 5 weeks of gestation after noninvasive isolation of trophoblast cells from the endocervical canal.
Jain Chandni V et al. Science translational medicine 2016 Nov 8(363) 363re4
sábado, 25 de marzo de 2017
Down syndrome and the complexity of genome dosage imbalance. External Web Site Icon Antonarakis Stylianos E et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2017 Mar 18(3) 147-163
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.