- New era in precision medicine for pancreatic cancer
Science, March 23, 2017
- Surveillance of patients with hereditary gastrointestinal cancer syndromes.
Moreira Leticia et al. Best practice & research. Clinical gastroenterology 2016 Dec 30(6) 923-935
- The Role of BRCA2 Mutation Status as Diagnostic, Predictive, and Prognosis Biomarker for Pancreatic Cancer.
Martinez-Useros Javier et al. BioMed research international 2016 20161869304
- Circulating Tumor DNA May Serve as a Prognostic Marker in Pancreatic Cancer
J Cavallo, ASCO Post, December 20, 2016
- Uptake of genetic counseling, genetic testing and surveillance in hereditary malignant melanoma (CDKN2A) in Norway.
Levin Trine et al. Familial cancer 2016 Nov
domingo, 26 de marzo de 2017
Pancreatic cancer :: https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | Pancreatic cancer
Last Posted: Mar-24-2017 8AM
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.