- Dynamics of the human gut microbiome in inflammatory bowel disease.
Halfvarson Jonas et al. Nature microbiology 2017 Feb 17004
- A Disease-Associated Microbial and Metabolomics State in Relatives of Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients.
Jacobs Jonathan P et al. Cellular and molecular gastroenterology and hepatology 2016 Nov (6) 750-766
- Microbiome profiling of drinking water in relation to incidence of inflammatory bowel disease.
Forbes Jessica D et al. Canadian journal of microbiology 2016 May 1-13
- Dysbiosis, inflammation, and response to treatment: a longitudinal study of pediatric subjects with newly diagnosed inflammatory bowel disease.
Shaw Kelly A et al. Genome medicine 2016 (1) 75
- Gene-microbiota interactions contribute to the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease.
Chu Hiutung et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2016 May (6289) 1116-20
lunes, 12 de junio de 2017
A Disease-Associated Microbial and Metabolomics State in Relatives of Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.