- Gene mutation may speed up memory loss in Alzheimers disease
Science Magazine, May 3, 2017
- Genetic assessment of age-associated Alzheimer disease risk: Development and validation of a polygenic hazard score.
Desikan Rahul S et al. PLoS medicine 2017 Mar 14(3) e1002258
- A Precision Medicine Initiative for Alzheimer's disease: the road ahead to biomarker-guided integrative disease modeling.
Hampel H et al. Climacteric : the journal of the International Menopause Society 2017 Apr 20(2) 107-118
- From Common to Rare Variants: The Genetic Component of Alzheimer Disease.
Nicolas Gaël et al. Human heredity 2016 Dec 81(3) 129-141
- The Life Course Perspective: a Guide for Genetic Counselors.
Hamilton Rebekah J et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Feb 25(1) 44-8
sábado, 17 de junio de 2017
Alzheimers disease [Updates on Specific Diseases]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.