From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in Childhood: Risk Management Through Family Screening.
Munk Kim et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2017 May
- Attitudes, knowledge and consequences of uncertain genetic findings in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
C Burns et al, Eur J Human Genetics, May 3, 2017
- Follow-up care by a genetic counsellor for relatives at risk for cardiomyopathies is cost-saving and well-appreciated: a randomised comparison.
Nieuwhof Karin et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Feb 25(2) 169-175
- Clinical Genetic Testing in Pediatric Cardiomyopathy: Is Bigger Better?
Ouellette Allison Chang et al. Clinical genetics 2017 Mar
- Recreational Exercise in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Owens Anjali T et al. JAMA 2017 Mar
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario