Last Posted: Jun 10, 2017
- Population screening for BRCA1/BRCA2 mutations: lessons from qualitative analysis of the screening experience.
Lieberman Sari et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jun (6) 628-634
- Combined immune checkpoint blockade as a therapeutic strategy for BRCA1-mutated breast cancer.
Nolan Emma et al. Science translational medicine 2017 Jun (393)
- Making Sense of Cancer Headlines
XRAYS, Facing Our Risk Empowered
- Distinct implications of different BRCA mutations: efficacy of cytotoxic chemotherapy, PARP inhibition and clinical outcome in ovarian cancer.
Hollis Robert L et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2017 102539-2551
- PARP inhibitors in ovarian cancer: evidence, experience and clinical potential.
Evans Tarra et al. Therapeutic advances in medical oncology 2017 Apr 9(4) 253-267
- Multi-institutional Evaluation of Women at High Risk of Developing Breast Cancer.
Hermel David J et al. Clinical breast cancer 2017 Apr
- Why Would Men Need Genetic Testing for Breast Cancer Too?
Cleveland Clinic Health Essentials
- Multigene panels in Ashkenazi Jewish patients yield high rates of actionable mutations in multiple non-BRCA cancer-associated genes.
Frey Melissa K et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 May
- Practice Patterns of Hereditary Ovarian Cancer Management in Korea.
Choi Min Chul et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2017 May
- Quantifying family dissemination and identifying barriers to communication of risk information in Australian BRCA families.
Healey Emma et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 May
- Quantifying family dissemination and identifying barriers to communication of risk information in Australian BRCA families
E Healey et al, Genetics in Medicine, May 11, 2017
- "I Don't Want to Be an Ostrich": Managing Mothers' Uncertainty during BRCA1/2 Genetic Counseling.
Fisher Carla L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun 26(3) 455-468
- A Dedicated Follow-Up Clinic for BRCA Mutation Carriers.
Yerushalmi Rinat et al. The Israel Medical Association journal : IMAJ 2016 Sep 18(9) 549-552
- Systemic Treatment Strategies for Patients with Hereditary Breast Cancer Syndromes.
Parkes Amanda et al. The oncologist 2017 May
- A Retrospective Exploration of the Impact of the 'Angelina Jolie Effect' on the Single State-Wide Familial Cancer Program in Perth, Western Australia.
Freedman Rebecca et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb 26(1) 52-62
- Adherence to Recommended Risk Management among Unaffected Women with a BRCA Mutation.
Buchanan Adam H et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb 26(1) 79-92