- Personalized medicine for prevention: can risk stratified screening decrease colorectal cancer mortality at an acceptable cost?
Subramanian Sujha et al. Cancer causes & control : CCC 2017 Feb
- Recruiting families at risk for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer from a statewide cancer registry: a methodological study.
Katapodi Maria C et al. Cancer causes & control : CCC 2017 Feb
- Cancer Causes: Inheritance, 'Bad Luck,' and the Environment
William Nelson, ACCR, July 16, 2015
- Risk prediction for late-stage ovarian cancer by meta-analysis of 1525 patient samples.
Riester M, et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2014 5 (5) 5
- Associations among family history of cancer, cancer screening and lifestyle behaviors: a population-based study.
Bostean G, et al. Cancer causes & control : CCC 2013 8 (8) 8
domingo, 4 de junio de 2017
Cancer causes|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|Cancer causes [new topic page]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.