Last Posted: Jun 22, 2017
- FDA Approves Pembrolizumab for Tumors with Specific Genetic Features
NCI, June 20, 2017
- Quantifying the Benefits of Genome-Driven Oncology.
Schram Alison M et al. Cancer discovery 2017 Jun (6) 552-554
- Cancer Drug Proves to Be Effective Against Multiple Tumors
G Kolata, New York Times, June 8, 2017
- Childhood Cancer Genomics (PDQ®) Health Professional Version
- Identification of Genomic Somatic Variants in Cancer: From Discovery to Actionability.
Fawcett G L et al. Advances in clinical chemistry 78123-162
- Routine genomic testing is feasible, but only a subset of patients benefit
Science Mag, June 5, 2017