- Clinical and imaging-based prognostic factors in radioembolisation of liver metastases from colorectal cancer: a retrospective exploratory analysis.
EJNMMI research 2017 Dec 7 (1): 46.
Willowson Kathy P, Hayes Aimee R, Chan David L H, Tapner Michael, Bernard Elizabeth J, Maher Richard, Pavlakis Nick, Clarke Stephen J, Bailey Dale
- Dietary Flavonoids, CYP1A1 Genetic Variants, and the Risk of Colorectal Cancer in a Korean population.
Scientific reports 2017 Dec 7 (1): 128.
Cho Young Ae, Lee Jeonghee, Oh Jae Hwan, Chang Hee Jin, Sohn Dae Kyung, Shin Aesun, Kim Jeongse
- Interleukin-10 -592C/A, but not -1082A/G promoter single nucleotide polymorphism, is associated with a decreased risk of colorectal cancer in an ethnic Kashmiri population: a case-control study.
European journal of cancer prevention : the official journal of the European Cancer Prevention Organisation (ECP) 2017 May .
Banday Mujeeb Z, Sameer Aga S, Chowdri Nissar A, Haq Ehtisham
- The association of low penetrance genetic risk modifiers with colorectal cancer in lynch syndrome patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Familial cancer 2017 May .
Donald Neil, Malik Salim, McGuire Joshua L, Monahan Kevin
- The PTPN13 Y2081D (T>G) (rs989902) polymorphism is associated with an increased risk of sporadic colorectal cancer.
Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2017 May .
Laczmanska Izabela, Karpinski Pawel, Gil Justyna, Laczmanski Lukasz, Makowska Izabela, Bebenek Marek, Ramsey David, Sasiadek Maria
domingo, 4 de junio de 2017
Colorectal cancer|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|Colorectal cancer
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology