- A case control study on family history as a risk factor for herpes zoster and associated outcomes, Beijing, China.
Suo Luodan et al. BMC infectious diseases 2017 May 17(1) 334
- Announcement: National Family History Day - November 24, 2016.
et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2016 Nov 65(46) 1305
- CDC Grand Rounds: Family History and Genomics as Tools for Cancer Prevention and Control.
Rodriguez Juan L et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2016 Nov 65(46) 1291-1294
- A cancer genetics toolkit improves access to genetic services through documentation and use of the family history by primary-care clinicians.
Scheuner Maren T et al. Genet. Med. 2014 Jan 16(1) 60-9
- Family history of myocardial infarction is a risk factor for venous thromboembolism among whites but not among blacks.
Mili Fatima D et al. Clin. Appl. Thromb. Hemost. 19(4) 410-7
lunes, 12 de junio de 2017
Family history [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.