- Family history of high blood pressure focuses trainers mission on heart health
American Heart Association News, May 31, 2017
- Thrombophilia testing results in patients with a first venous thromboembolic event: should the selection criteria for testing be revisited?
Hirmerova Jana et al. International angiology : a journal of the International Union of Angiology 2017 Apr 36(2) 167-173
- Genetic Carrier Screening in the Twenty-first Century.
Yao Ruofan et al. Clinics in laboratory medicine 2016 Jun 36(2) 277-88
- Multi-institutional Evaluation of Women at High Risk of Developing Breast Cancer.
Hermel David J et al. Clinical breast cancer 2017 Apr
- Do the data really support ordering fragile X testing as a first-tier test without clinical features?
Weinstein Veronique et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 May
lunes, 12 de junio de 2017
Family history [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.