- The Future of Fragile X Syndrome: CDC Stakeholder Meeting Summary
C Riley et al, Pediatrics, June 2017
- Parental Perspectives on Pharmacological Clinical Trials: a Qualitative Study in Down Syndrome and Fragile X Syndrome.
Reines Victoria et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 May
- Do the data really support ordering fragile X testing as a first-tier test without clinical features?
Weinstein Veronique et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 May
- Identification of fragile X pre-mutation carriers in the Chinese obstetric population using a robust FMR1 polymerase chain reaction assay: implications for screening and prenatal diagnosis.
Cheng Y Ky et al. Hong Kong medical journal = Xianggang yi xue za zhi 2017 Mar
- A 15-year-long Southern blotting analysis of FMR1 to detect female carriers and for prenatal diagnosis of fragile X syndrome in Taiwan.
Tzeng Ching-Cherng et al. Clinical genetics 2017 Jan
domingo, 4 de junio de 2017
Fragile x syndrome|https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do|Fragile x syndrome
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.