- IL-6 rs1800795 polymorphism is associated with septic shock-related death in patients who underwent major surgery: a preliminary retrospective study.
Annals of intensive care 2017 Dec 7 (1): 22.
Jiménez-Sousa Maria Angeles, Medrano Luz Maria, Liu Pilar, Fernández-Rodríguez Amanda, Almansa Raquel, Gomez-Sanchez Esther, Ortega Alicia, Heredia-Rodríguez María, Gómez-Pesquera Estefanía, Tamayo Eduardo, Resino Salvad
- Identification of six polymorphisms as novel susceptibility loci for ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke by exome-wide association studies.
International journal of molecular medicine 2017 Jun 39 (6): 1477-1491.
Yamada Yoshiji, Sakuma Jun, Takeuchi Ichiro, Yasukochi Yoshiki, Kato Kimihiko, Oguri Mitsutoshi, Fujimaki Tetsuo, Horibe Hideki, Muramatsu Masaaki, Sawabe Motoji, Fujiwara Yoshinori, Taniguchi Yu, Obuchi Shuichi, Kawai Hisashi, Shinkai Shoji, Mori Seijiro, Arai Tomio, Tanaka Masas
- Implications of ACE (I/D) Gene Variants to the Genetic Susceptibility of Coronary Artery Disease in Asian Indians.
Indian journal of clinical biochemistry : IJCB 2017 Jun 32 (2): 163-170.
Bhatti G K, Bhatti J S, Vijayvergiya R, Singh
- Association of CYP17A1 Genetic Polymorphisms and Susceptibility to Essential Hypertension in the Southwest Han Chinese Population.
Medical science monitor : international medical journal of experimental and clinical research 2017 May 23 2488-2499.
Li Qian, Gao Tangxin, Yuan Yuncang, Wu Yanrui, Huang Qionglin, Xie Fei, Ran Pengzhan, Sun Lijuan, Xiao Chunj
- Impact of interaction between CYP1A1 genetic polymorphisms and smoking on coronary artery disease in the Han of China.
Clinical and experimental hypertension (New York, N.Y. : 1993) 2017 May 1-5.
Peng Dao-Di, Xie Wei, Yu Zai-X
lunes, 5 de junio de 2017
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology