Last Posted: Jun 23, 2017
- Genetic testing impacts the utility of prospective familial screening in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy through identification of a nonfamilial subgroup
C Ko et al, Genetics in Medicine, June 22, 2017
- Attitudes, knowledge and consequences of uncertain genetic findings in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Burns Charlotte et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Jun 25(7) 809-815
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in Childhood: Risk Management Through Family Screening.
Munk Kim et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2017 May
- Attitudes, knowledge and consequences of uncertain genetic findings in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
C Burns et al, Eur J Human Genetics, May 3, 2017
- Follow-up care by a genetic counsellor for relatives at risk for cardiomyopathies is cost-saving and well-appreciated: a randomised comparison.
Nieuwhof Karin et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Feb 25(2) 169-175
- Effect of Moderate-Intensity Exercise Training on Peak Oxygen Consumption in Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
Saberi Sara et al. JAMA 2017 Mar