- A gene polymorphism in PD-L1 promoter region is not associated with PD-L1 expression and patients' survival in gastric cancer.
Cancer immunology, immunotherapy : CII 2017 May .
Wang Weili, Liao Ping, He Yiji
- A phase 2, randomized, double-blind, placebo- controlled study of chemo-immunotherapy combination using motolimod with pegylated liposomal doxorubicin in recurrent or persistent ovarian cancer: a Gynecologic Oncology Group partners study.
Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 May 28 (5): 996-1004.
Monk B J, Brady M F, Aghajanian C, Lankes H A, Rizack T, Leach J, Fowler J M, Higgins R, Hanjani P, Morgan M, Edwards R, Bradley W, Kolevska T, Foukas P, Swisher E M, Anderson K S, Gottardo R, Bryan J K, Newkirk M, Manjarrez K L, Mannel R S, Hershberg R M, Coukos
- Impact of killer-immunoglobulin-like receptor and human leukocyte antigen genotypes on the efficacy of immunotherapy in acute myeloid leukemia.
Leukemia 2017 May .
Bernson E, Hallner A, Sander F E, Wilsson O, Werlenius O, Rydström A, Kiffin R, Brune M, Foà R, Aurelius J, Martner A, Hellstrand K, Thorén F
- Investigation of Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase C677T Polymorphism and Human Papilloma Virus Genotypes in Iranian Breast Cancer.
Monoclonal antibodies in immunodiagnosis and immunotherapy 2017 May .
Rezaei Hanieh, Rassi Hossein, Nemati Mansur Fahim
- Differences in the frequencies of HLA-class I and II alleles between German patients with renal cell carcinoma and healthy controls.
Cancer immunology, immunotherapy : CII 2017 Feb .
Goebel Steffen, Kehlen Astrid, Bluemke Karen, Altermann Wolfgang, Schlaf Gerald, Fischer Kersten, Fornara Paolo, Wullich Bernd, Wach Sven, Taubert Hel
domingo, 11 de junio de 2017
Immunotherapy [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology