Last Posted: Jun 04, 2017
- Distinct implications of different BRCA mutations: efficacy of cytotoxic chemotherapy, PARP inhibition and clinical outcome in ovarian cancer.
Hollis Robert L et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2017 2539-2551
- PARP inhibitors in ovarian cancer: evidence, experience and clinical potential.
Evans Tarra et al. Therapeutic advances in medical oncology 2017 Apr (4) 253-267
- Phase III Trial of PARP Inhibitor Shows First Evidence of Improved Outcomes in Breast Cancer
Memorial Sloan Kettering, ASCO, June 4, 2017
- Poly(adenosine diphosphate-ribose) polymerase as therapeutic target: lessons learned from its inhibitors.
Cseh Anna Mária et al. Oncotarget 2017 Apr
- The Role of BRCA2 Mutation Status as Diagnostic, Predictive, and Prognosis Biomarker for Pancreatic Cancer.
Martinez-Useros Javier et al. BioMed research international 2016 20161869304
- Delivering widespread BRCA testing and PARP inhibition to patients with ovarian cancer.
George Angela et al. Nature reviews. Clinical oncology 2016 Dec
- PARP Inhibitors in Ovarian Cancer Treatment
DR Spriggs et al,NEJM, November 30, 2016
- Performance of multiplicom's BRCA MASTR Dx kit on the detection of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations in fresh frozen ovarian and breast tumor samples.
Badoer Cindy et al. Oncotarget 2016 Oct
- Novel BRCA1 and BRCA2 Tumour Test as Basis for Treatment Decisions and Referral for Genetic Counselling of Patients with Ovarian Carcinomas.
Weren Robbert D A et al. Human mutation 2016 Oct
- Precision medicine for advanced prostate cancer.
Mullane Stephanie A et al. Current opinion in urology 2016 May 26(3) 231-9
- The Role of Genetic Testing in the Selection of Therapy for Breast Cancer: A Review.
Niravath Polly et al. JAMA oncology 2016 Aug
- The integration of BRCA testing into oncology clinics.
Percival Natalie et al. British journal of nursing (Mark Allen Publishing) 2016 Jun 25(12) 690-4
- Ovarian Cancer and BRCA1/2 Testing: Opportunities to Improve Clinical Care and Disease Prevention.
Karakasis Katherine et al. Frontiers in oncology 2016 6119
- The development of PARP inhibitors in ovarian cancer: from bench to bedside.
Drew Yvette et al. British journal of cancer 2015 Dec S3-9
- Clinical Practice Guideline for the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in women from HBOC (hereditary breast and ovarian cancer) families.
Singer C F et al. Wiener klinische Wochenschrift 2015 Nov
- Excitement building for PARP inhibitors in BRCA-mutated breast cancer,
by Tony Hagen, OncLive, Feb 27