- Complete Genome Sequences of Legionella pneumophila subsp. fraseri Strains Detroit-1 and Dallas 1E.
Raphael Brian H et al. Genome announcements 2017 Feb (5)
- Dynamics of genome change among Legionella species.
Joseph Sandeep J et al. Scientific reports 2016 33442
- Complete Genome Sequences of the Historical Legionella pneumophila Strains OLDA and Pontiac.
Mercante Jeffrey W et al. Genome announcements 2016 (4)
- Complete Genome Sequences of Three Outbreak-Associated Legionella pneumophila Isolates.
Morrison Shatavia S et al. Genome announcements 2016 (4)
- Three Genome Sequences of Legionella pneumophila subsp. pascullei Associated with Colonization of a Health Care Facility.
Kozak-Muiznieks Natalia A et al. Genome announcements 2016 (3)
domingo, 11 de junio de 2017
Legionella [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.