- Dissecting the human microbiome with single-cell genomics
Tolonen AC, Xavier RJ. Genome Med, Jun 14, 2017.
- Preferential suppression of Anopheles gambiae host sequences allows detection of the mosquito eukaryotic microbiome.
Belda Eugeni et al. Scientific reports 2017 Jun (1) 3241
- Changes in vaginal community state types reflect major shifts in the microbiome.
Brooks J Paul et al. Microbial ecology in health and disease 2017 (1) 1303265
- Early pregnancy vaginal microbiome trends and preterm birth.
Stout Molly J et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2017 May
- Associations of Nasopharyngeal Metabolome and Microbiome with Severity Among Infants with Bronchiolitis: A Multi-omic Analysis.
Stewart Christopher J et al. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2017 May
domingo, 18 de junio de 2017
MICROBIOME [Updates on Specific Topics]
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.