Last Posted: May 11, 2017
- Mutation discovered that, linked with drug, predisposes osteoporosis patients to femur fracture
Science Magazine, May 4, 2017
- Genetic Disorders of Dental Development: Tales from the Bony Crypt.
Frazier-Bowers Sylvia A et al. Current osteoporosis reports 2017 Jan
- Key-interventions derived from three evidence based guidelines for management and follow-up of patients with HFE haemochromatosis.
Vanclooster Annick et al. BMC health services research 2016 Oct 16(1) 573
- Osteoporosis and Bone Mass Disorders: From Gene Pathways to Treatments.
Rivadeneira Fernando et al. Trends in endocrinology and metabolism: TEM 2016 May 27(5) 262-81
- The genetics of bone mass and susceptibility to bone diseases.
Karasik David et al. Nature reviews. Rheumatology 2016 Apr
- Does Osteoporosis Run in Your Family?
- Implementation of personalized medicine for fracture risk assessment in osteoporosis.
Mori Seijiro et al. Geriatrics & gerontology international 2016 Mar 16 Suppl 157-65
- Whole-genome sequencing identifies EN1 as a determinant of bone density and fracture
HF Zheng et al. Nature, September 14, 2015
- Effect of C282Y genotype on self-reported musculoskeletal complications in hereditary hemochromatosis.
Camacho António et al. PLoS ONE 2015 (3) e0122817
- Osteoporosis Risk and Management in BRCA 1 and BRCA 2 carriers who undergo Risk-Reducing Salpingo-oophorectomy.
Garcia Christine et al. Gynecol. Oncol. 2015 Jun 15.
- A look behind the scenes: the risk and pathogenesis of primary osteoporosis.
Hendrickx Gretl et al. Nat Rev Rheumatol 2015 Apr 21.
- Recent genetic discoveries in osteoporosis, sarcopenia and obesity [Review].
Urano Tomohiko et al. Endocr. J. 2015 Apr 11.
- Osteogenesis imperfecta: clinical diagnosis, nomenclature and severity assessment.
Van Dijk F S et al. Am. J. Med. Genet. A 2014 Jun (6) 1470-81
- Infertility etiologies are genetically and clinically linked with other diseases in single meta-diseases.
Tarín Juan J et al. Reprod. Biol. Endocrinol. 2015 Apr 15. (1) 31
- From inflammaging to healthy aging by dietary lifestyle choices: is epigenetics the key to personalized nutrition?
Vel Szic Katarzyna Szarc et al. Clin Epigenetics 2015 (1) 33
- Gene-based association analysis identified novel genes associated with bone mineral density.
Mo Xing-Bo et al. PLoS ONE 2015 (3) e0121811