- Immunotherapy drug opens a new era of precision medicine for cancer
M Healy, May 26, 2017
- Painting a new picture of personalised medicine for diabetes.
McCarthy Mark I et al. Diabetologia 2017 May 60(5) 793-799
- 1 million patient cohort being prepared to fuel precision medicine knowledge base
G Venditto, Healthcare ITNews, May 17, 2017
- The Promise and the Hype of 'Personalised Medicine'.
Maughan Tim et al. The New bioethics : a multidisciplinary journal of biotechnology and the body 2017 Apr 23(1) 13-20
- Long and short noncoding RNAs in lung cancer precision medicine: Opportunities and challenges.
Tian Haihua et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2017 Apr 39(4) 1010428317697578
lunes, 5 de junio de 2017
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.