- "If It Helps, It's Worth a Try": an Investigation of Perceptions and Attitudes about Genetic Counseling among Southern Manitoba Hutterites.
Gemmell Amber P et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun
- Painting a new picture of personalised medicine for diabetes.
McCarthy Mark I et al. Diabetologia 2017 May 60(5) 793-799
- Public-Private Partnerships in Cloud-Computing Services in the Context of Genomic Research.
Granados Moreno Palmira et al. Frontiers in medicine 2017 43
- A novel 33-Gene targeted resequencing panel provides accurate, clinical-grade diagnosis and improves patient management for rare inherited anaemias.
Roy Noémi B A et al. British journal of haematology 2016 Oct 175(2) 318-330
- Initiating an undiagnosed diseases program in the Western Australian public health system.
Baynam Gareth et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2017 May 12(1) 83
domingo, 25 de junio de 2017
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.