- Development of a new real-time PCR screening kit for HbS and common beta-thalassemia mutations observed in Turkey.
Turkish journal of medical sciences 2017 Jun 47 (3): 973-978.
Kan Karaer Derya, Ergün Mehmet Ali, Ruhi Hatice Ilg?n, Öztürk Jale, Kara Halil, Reiso?lu Çakmak Deniz, Aydo?mu? Talihanur, Perçin Emriye Fer
- Genome-wide association study to identify variants associated with vaso-occlusive pain in sickle cell anemia.
Blood 2017 Jun .
Chaturvedi Shruti, Bhatnagar Pallav, Bean Christopher J, Steinberg Martin H, Milton Jacqueline N, Casella James F, Barron-Casella Emily, Arking Dan E, DeBaun Michael
- Clinical and genetic predictors of renal dysfunctions in sickle cell anaemia in Cameroon.
British journal of haematology 2017 May .
Geard Amy, Pule Gift D, Chetcha Chemegni Bernard, Ngo Bitoungui Valentina J, Kengne Andre P, Chimusa Emile R, Wonkam Ambroi
- Do Alpha Thalassemia, Fetal Hemoglobin, and the UGT1A1 Polymorphism have an Influence on Serum Bilirubin Levels and Cholelithiasis in Patients with Sickle Cell Disease?
Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2017 May .
de Azevedo Laura Alencastro, Bonazzoni Joyce, Wagner Sandrine Comparsi, Farias Mariela Granero, Bittar Christina M, Daudt Liane, de Castro Simone Marti
- SAR1a promoter polymorphisms are not associated with fetal hemoglobin in patients with sickle cell disease from Cameroon.
BMC research notes 2017 May 10 (1): 183.
Pule Gift Dineo, Bitoungui Valentina Josiane Ngo, Chemegni Bernard Chetcha, Kengne Andre Pascal, Wonkam Ambroi
sábado, 24 de junio de 2017
Sickle Cell Disease and Public Health
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology