- Scientists Map DNA Damage Caused by Smoking
Science Magazine, June 13, 2017
- The Value of Biosamples in Smoking Cessation Trials: A Review of Genetic, Metabolomic, and Epigenetic Findings.
Saccone Nancy L et al. Nicotine & tobacco research : official journal of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco 2017 May
- Familial risk for lung cancer.
Kanwal Madiha et al. Oncology letters 2017 Feb 13(2) 535-542
- Comparison of lifestyle, hormonal and medical factors in women with sporadic and Lynch syndrome-associated endometrial cancer: A retrospective case-case study.
Aaltonen Mari H et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2017 May 6(5) 758-764
- Distribution of polymorphic variants of CYP2A6 and their involvement in nicotine addiction.
López-Flores Luis A et al. EXCLI journal 2017 16174-196
sábado, 17 de junio de 2017
Smoking [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.