Last Posted: Jun 22, 2017
- An update on Zika vaccine developments.
Durbin Anna et al. Expert review of vaccines 2017 Jun
- Full-genome amplification and sequencing of Zika viruses using a targeted amplification approach.
Leguia Mariana et al. Journal of virological methods 2017 Jun
- Should you be tested for Zika?
- Analysis of Synonymous Codon Usage in Zika Virus.
Hussain Snawar et al. Acta tropica 2017 Jun
- Epidemiology: Molecular mapping of Zika spread
Worobey M. Nature, Jun 15, 2017.
- CDC analysis of data from US territories finds serious birth defects in about 1 in 12 fetuses or infants of pregnant women with Zika infection in the first trimester
CDC, June 7, 2017