- Genomic epidemiology reveals multiple introductions of Zika virus into the United States.
Grubaugh Nathan D et al. Nature 2017 May
- Establishment and cryptic transmission of Zika virus in Brazil and the Americas.
Faria N R et al. Nature 2017 May
- Quasispecies composition and evolution of a typical Zika virus clinical isolate from Suriname.
van Boheemen Sander et al. Scientific reports 2017 May (1) 2368
- Genomic epidemiology reveals multiple introductions of Zika virus into the United States
Grubaugh ND, et al. Nature, May 24, 2017.
- Establishment and cryptic transmission of Zika virus in Brazil and the Americas
Faria NR, et al. Nature, May 24, 2017.
domingo, 11 de junio de 2017
Zika virus | Updates on Specific Diseases
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.