From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Health Officials Latest Tool in Tool Box Whole Genome Sequencing,
National Law Review, November 24, 2015
- US commission calls for protection of privacy in whole genome sequencing.
Tanne JH, et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2012 10
- Fighting outbreaks with bacterial genomics: case review and workflow proposal.
Cheung MK, et al. Public health genomics 2012 12 (6) 6
- A public resource facilitating clinical use of genomes.
Ball MP, et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2012 7 (30) 30
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics: a new large-scale initiative to identify the genes underlying rare Mendelian conditions.
Bamshad MJ, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2012 7 (7) 7
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario