- The elusive ideal of inclusiveness: lessons from a worldwide survey of neurologists on the ethical issues raised by whole-genome sequencing.
Hurlimann Thierry et al. BMC medical ethics 2017 Apr 18(1) 28
- The challenge of consent in clinical genome-wide testing.
Burke Katherine et al. Archives of disease in childhood 2016 Apr
- Return of genetic testing results in the era of whole-genome sequencing.
Knoppers Bartha Maria et al. Nat. Rev. Genet. 2015 Aug 4.
- Whole-genome sequencing in critically ill infants and emerging ethical challenges.
Char Danton S et al. Lancet Respir Med 2015 Apr 27.
- Overcoming challenges to meaningful informed consent for whole genome sequencing in pediatric cancer research.
Oberg Jennifer A et al. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2015 Apr 1.
domingo, 10 de diciembre de 2017
Whole Genome Sequencing [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.