Last Updated: Jun 03, 2016
- Association of 3' nearby gene BTLA polymorphisms with the risk of renal cell carcinoma in the Polish population.
Partyka Anna, et al. Urologic oncology 2016 5
- Association of a let-7 miRNA binding region of TGFBR1 with hereditary mismatch repair proficient colorectal cancer (MSS HNPCC).
Xicola Rosa M, et al. Carcinogenesis 2016 5
- Clonal hematopoiesis as determined by the HUMARA assay is a marker for acquired mutations in epigenetic regulators in older women.
Wiedmeier J Erin, et al. Experimental hematology 2016 5
- Genotyping of EGFR Mutations from Bronchial Cytological Specimens in Slovakian Lung Cancer Patients.
Baluchova K, et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2016 5
- Germline APOBEC3B deletion is associated with breast cancer risk in an Asian multi-ethnic cohort and with immune cell presentation.
Wen Wei Xiong, et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2016 0 (1) 56
- Haplotype and diplotype analyses of variation in ERCC5 transcription cis-regulation in normal bronchial epithelial cells.
Zhang Xiaolu, et al. Physiological genomics 2016 5 physiolgenomics.00021.2016
- HPV GENOTYPING FROM THE HIGH RISK mRNA APTIMA ASSAY- A DIRECT APPROACH USING DNA FROM APTIMA SAMPLE TUBES.
Lillsunde Larsson G, et al. Journal of virological methods 2016 5
- SLCO1B1*5 polymorphism (rs4149056) is associated with chemotherapy-induced amenorrhea in premenopausal women with breast cancer: a prospective cohort study.
Reimer Toralf, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 (1) 337
- Breast Cancer Risk From Modifiable and Nonmodifiable Risk Factors Among White Women in the United States.
Maas Paige et al. JAMA oncology 2016 May
- Building and Validating Complex Models of Breast Cancer Risk.
Dupont William D et al. JAMA oncology 2016 May
- CANCER. The cancer predisposition revolution.
Malkin David et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2016 May 352(6289) 1052-3
- Clinical utility of gene-expression profiling in women with early breast cancer: an overview of systematic reviews.
Marrone Michael et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2015 Jul 17(7) 519-32
- Data integration to prioritize drugs using genomics and curated data.
Louhimo Riku et al. BioData mining 2016 921
- Development and clinical application of an integrative genomic approach to personalized cancer therapy.
Uzilov Andrew V et al. Genome medicine 2016 8(1) 62
- Exclusive: Breast cancer gene database gives clearer picture of risk,
USA Today, June 1, 2016
- FDA approves first blood test to detect gene mutation associated with non-small cell lung cancer
FDA, June 1, 2016
- Genetic counseling may change cancer outlook in families,
Djournal.com, May 27, 2016
- Mount Sinai researchers report clinical utility of personalized medicine program for cancer patients,
EurekAlert, June 1, 2016
- Ovarian Cancer and BRCA1/2 Testing: Opportunities to Improve Clinical Care and Disease Prevention.
Karakasis Katherine et al. Frontiers in oncology 2016 6119
- The Impact of Angelina Jolie (AJ)'s Story on Genetic Referral and Testing at an Academic Cancer Centre in Canada.
Raphael Jacques et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 May
- Validity of self-reported family history of cancer: A systematic literature review on selected cancers.
Fiederling Jonas et al. International journal of cancer 2016 May
- A novel polymorphic repeat in the upstream regulatory region of the estrogen-induced gene EIG121 is not associated with the risk of developing breast or endometrial cancer.
Bolton Katherine A, et al. BMC research notes 2016 0 (1) 287
- A Phase II Study of Third-Line Combination Chemotherapy with Bevacizumab Plus S-1 for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer with Mutated KRAS (SAVIOR Study).
Yoshida Motoki, et al. Oncology 2016 5
- Analysis of the association of HOTAIR single nucleotide polymorphism (rs920778) and risk of cervical cancer.
Qiu Haifeng, et al. APMIS : acta pathologica, microbiologica, et immunologica Scandinavica 2016 5
- Associations between genetic variants located in mature microRNAs and risk of lung cancer.
Li Dengrui, et al. Oncotarget 2016 5
- Different dietary patterns and reduction of lung cancer risk: A large case-control study in the U.S.
Tu Huakang, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 26760
- FGFR2 in gastric cancer: protein overexpression predicts gene amplification and high H-index predicts poor survival.
Ahn Soomin, et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2016 5
- Importance of hereditary and selected environmental risk factors in the etiology of inflammatory breast cancer: a case-comparison study.
Moslehi Roxana, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 (1) 334
- Allele-specific expression of mutated in colorectal cancer (MCC) gene and alternative susceptibility to colorectal cancer in schizophrenia.
Wang Yang, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 26688
- Assessing the role of insulin-like growth factors and binding proteins in prostate cancer using Mendelian randomization: Genetic variants as instruments for circulating levels.
Bonilla Carolina, et al. International journal of cancer 2016 5
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (1)