- A Precision Medicine Initiative for Alzheimer's disease: the road ahead to biomarker-guided integrative disease modeling.
Hampel H et al. Climacteric : the journal of the International Menopause Society 2017 Apr 20(2) 107-118
- The Life Course Perspective: a Guide for Genetic Counselors.
Hamilton Rebekah J et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Feb 25(1) 44-8
- ETHICAL AND GENETIC ASPECTS REGARDING PRESYMPTOMATIC TESTING FOR NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASES.
Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Iasi. 2016 Jan-Mar;120(1):15-22.
- Personal utility in genomic testing: is there such a thing?
Bunnik Eline M et al. Journal of medical ethics 2015 Apr 41(4) 322-6
- Genetics ignite focus on microglial inflammation in Alzheimer's disease.
Malik Manasi et al. Molecular neurodegeneration 2015 (1) 52
lunes, 27 de marzo de 2017
Alzheimers disease | https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | Alzheimers disease
Last Posted: Mar-24-2017 8AM
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.