Last Posted: Mar 23, 2017
- Should Genetic Testing be Offered for Children? The Perspectives of Adolescents and Emerging Adults in Families with Li-Fraumeni Syndrome.
Alderfer Melissa A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Li-Fraumeni syndrome: a paradigm for the understanding of hereditary cancer predisposition.
Valdez Jessica M et al. British journal of haematology 2017 Feb (4) 539-552
- Recommended Guidelines for Validation, Quality Control, and Reporting of TP53 Variants in Clinical Practice.
Leroy Bernard et al. Cancer research 2017 Mar
- Frequency of Thyroid Carcinoma in Brazilian TP53 p.R337H Carriers With Li Fraumeni Syndrome.
Formiga Maria Nirvana da Cruz et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Jan
- Frequency of Thyroid Carcinoma in Brazilian TP53 p.R337H Carriers With Li Fraumeni Syndrome
MN da Cruz Formiga et al, JAMA Oncology, January 19, 2016
- Uptake of prenatal diagnostic testing for retinoblastoma compared to other hereditary cancer syndromes in the Netherlands.
Dommering Charlotte J et al. Familial cancer 2016 Nov
- CANCER. The cancer predisposition revolution.
Malkin David et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2016 May 352(6289) 1052-3
- Evaluation of Patients and Families With Concern for Predispositions to Hematologic Malignancies Within the Hereditary Hematologic Malignancy Clinic (HHMC).
DiNardo Courtney D et al. Clinical lymphoma, myeloma & leukemia 2016 Apr
- Using a family history questionnaire to identify adult patients with increased genetic risk for sarcoma.
Schiavi A et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2015 Oct 22(5) 317-325
- Hereditary breast cancer: an update on risk assessment and genetic testing in 2015.
Stuckey Ashley R et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2015 Aug 213(2) 161-5
- High Prevalence of Hereditary Cancer Syndromes in Adolescents and Young Adults With Colorectal Cancer.
Mork Maureen E et al. J. Clin. Oncol. 2015 Jul 20.
- Hereditary Ovarian Cancer: Not Only BRCA 1 and 2 Genes.
Toss Angela et al. Biomed Res Int 2015 341723
- Cancer susceptibility syndromes in children in the area of broad clinical use of massive parallel sequencing.
Kuhlen Michaela et al. Eur. J. Pediatr. 2015 May 16.
- Committee opinion no. 634: hereditary cancer syndromes and risk assessment.
Obstet Gynecol 2015 Jun (6) 1538-43
- Revisiting Li-Fraumeni Syndrome From TP53 Mutation Carriers.
Bougeard Gaëlle et al. J. Clin. Oncol. 2015 May 26.
- Surveillance recommendations for patients with germline TP53 mutations.
Ballinger Mandy L et al. Curr Opin Oncol 2015 Jul (4) 332-7