- Should Genetic Testing be Offered for Children? The Perspectives of Adolescents and Emerging Adults in Families with Li-Fraumeni Syndrome.
Alderfer Melissa A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Recommended Guidelines for Validation, Quality Control, and Reporting of TP53 Variants in Clinical Practice.
Leroy Bernard et al. Cancer research 2017 Mar
- Li-Fraumeni syndrome: a paradigm for the understanding of hereditary cancer predisposition.
Valdez Jessica M et al. British journal of haematology 2016 Dec
- Frequency of Thyroid Carcinoma in Brazilian TP53 p.R337H Carriers With Li Fraumeni Syndrome.
Formiga Maria Nirvana da Cruz et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Jan
- Uptake of prenatal diagnostic testing for retinoblastoma compared to other hereditary cancer syndromes in the Netherlands.
Dommering Charlotte J et al. Familial cancer 2016 Nov
lunes, 27 de marzo de 2017
Li-fraumeni syndrome - https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do - Li-fraumeni syndrome
Last Posted: Mar-24-2017 8AM
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.