- Genetics of fat intake in the determination of body mass.
Chmurzynska Agata et al. Nutrition research reviews 2017 Mar 1-12
- Genetics of obesity: can an old dog teach us new tricks?
Yeo Giles S H et al. Diabetologia 2017 May 60(5) 778-783
- A systematic review of genetic syndromes with obesity.
Kaur Y et al. Obesity reviews : an official journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 2017 Mar
- Parent training education program: a pilot study, involving families of children with Prader-Willi syndrome.
Kodra Yllka et al. Annali dell'Istituto superiore di sanita 52(3) 428-433
- Predicting Polygenic Obesity Using Genetic Information.
Loos Ruth J F et al. Cell metabolism 2017 Mar 25(3) 535-543
sábado, 29 de abril de 2017
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.